2017 Summer School Dates and Times
The dates and times for the 2017 Summer School sessions have been set. Registration for Summer School will begin in mid-March. Some Summer School locations may be changing this year so watch for location information in the registration materials. There will be no classes at any level on July 3rd and 4th.
K-8 Summer School Schedule
- Classes are Monday - Friday
- June 19th - July 14th (No Classes July 3rd and 4th)
- Grades K-3 (7:45 am - 11:45 am)
- Grades 4-8 (8:15 am - 12:15 pm)
- Classes are Monday - Thursday (7:30 am -12:30 pm)
- June 19th - July 27th (No Classes July 3rd and 4th)
- Government for incoming 9th graders will be held at EAST MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Summer P.R.E.P. is by recommendation only
- Classes are Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 12:00 pm)
- July 31st - August 18th
Summer school information for elementary and middle school students is distributed each Spring. Summer school for high school students is primarily remedial. High school students can register anytime before the end of the school year. High school students should see their guidance counselor for more information about summer school.
Parents are encouraged to use Infinite Campus to register for summer school and pay summer school fees.