2017 Summer School (Grades K - 8)
Please click the button below to see the list for course availability.
For course descriptions, please click the button below to view the course booklet.
Please click the button below for the registration form.
Paying Summer School Fees
Parents and guardians of elementary students will be getting a course summary/fee statement letter via Friday folders on Thursday, April 13. Middle school students and students not currently attending OCFSD schools will receive a course summary/free statement letter in the mail.
Fees need to be paid by May 5 or students will be dropped from courses.
Please make checks payable to: Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District.
- Pay online via Infinite Campus. Click HERE to view online payment directions.
- Pay in person at your child’s OCFJSD school or district office. Please attach the fee statement letter to a check or cash.
- Pay by mail (check only), send payment along with this letter to:
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District
7630 S. 10
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Attn: Summer School
2017 Summer School Dates and Times
The dates and times for the 2017 Summer School sessions have been set. There will be no classes at any level on July 3rd and 4th.
K-8 Summer School Schedule
- Classes are Monday - Friday
- June 19th - July 14th (No Classes July 3rd and 4th)
- Grades K-3 (7:45 am - 11:45 am)
- Grades 4-8 (8:15 am - 12:15 pm)
- Classes are Monday - Thursday (7:30 am -12:30 pm)
- June 19th - July 27th (No Classes July 3rd and 4th)
- Government for incoming 9th graders will be held at EAST MIDDLE SCHOOL
- Summer P.R.E.P.
isby recommendation only
- Classes are Monday - Friday (8:00 am - 12:00 pm)
- July 31st - August 18th
Summer school information for elementary and middle school students is distributed each Spring. Summer school for high school students is primarily remedial. High school students can register anytime before the end of the school year. High school students should see their school counselor for more information about summer school.
Parents are encouraged to use Infinite Campus to register for summer school and pay summer school fees.