Enrollment week for the District’s 4K and 5K programs will take place Monday, March 12 through Friday, March 16, 2018, from 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District Office located at 7630 South 10th Street in Oak Creek.
- 5K enrollment is only for students NOT currently enrolled in the District (not currently attending the District's 4K program or Early Childhood program).
- To enroll in 5-Year-Old Kindergarten (5K), students must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
- To enroll in 4-Year-Old Kindergarten (4K), students must be 4 years old on or before September 1, 2018.
- The District offers a half-day 4K program.
NEW THIS YEAR: Parents/guardians are encouraegd to begin the enrollment process online beginning February 12, 2018. There will be computers available during enrollment week if you wish to complete the online portion at the District Office.
QUESTIONS: If you have any questions about 4K & 5K enrollment, please contact Joyce at our District Office: (414) 768-5884.
Online Enrollment opens February 12, 2018.
Before you begin, please gather the following information:
- Household Information - address and phone numbers You are required to provide the school district with a proof of residency.
- Parent/Guardian Information - work and cell phone numbers, and email addresses
- Student Information - health and medication information
- Emergency Contact Information - names and phone numbers
Note: Required fields are marked with a red asterisk, and the district will receive the data exactly as it is entered. Please be careful of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation, and be sure to use full legal names (no nicknames). Dates should be entered as MM/DD/YYYY and phone numbers as XXX-XXX-XXXX
To finish the enrollment process, parents/guardians are asked to stop in the District Office during enrollment week to drop off documents.
What to bring:
- Proof of residency (Current utility bill, signed lease agreement, property tax bill)
- Your Child's birth certificate
- Your Child's immunization record
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District Office
7630 South 10th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154
What comes next for 4K?
- All applications received between March 17 and May 4 will be reviewed and families will be notified of school placement by May 11.
- All applications received between May 5 and June 6 will be reviewed, placement will be determined, and families will be notified by June 13.
- All applications received between June 6 and August 10 will be reviewed, placement will be determined, and families will be notified by August 17.
- Any applications received after August 10 will be reviewed in a timely fashion and students will be placed based on availability in buildings. Families will be notified as soon as possible.