New Student Enrollment
New enrollment process to better serve new families!
Welcome to the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District. Students who are new to the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District need to enroll at the District Office. If you have any questions about new student enrollment, please call the District Office at (414) 768-5880 and press one (1).
How to Schedule Your Enrollment Appointment:
Please email Debbie Otto at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment. Enrollment appointments typically take 15 minutes per family. Children do not have to be present at the enrollment appointment. Appointments are scheduled Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District Office
7630 South 10th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154
What to Bring:
- Completed Student Enrollment FORMS
- Proof of Residency (Current utility bill, signed lease agreement, property tax bill)
- Updated Immunization Records
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Report Card (Grades 6-8)
- Student Transcript (Grades 9-12)4K and 5K Registration/Enrollment Information
4K and 5K Registration/Enrollment Information
Please click here for 4K and 5K registration/enrollment information for the 2017-2018 school year.