Friday, April 28, 2017
- Girls soccer had two conference wins last night against Racine Park! JV won 2-0 goals from Mari Garcia and Liz CP. Varsity was able to walk away with a 10-0 win with 3 goals from Camryn Altnau, 2 goals from Michelle Paszkowski and 1 goal from the following players: Bella Martinez, Amanda Alonso, Sophia Marsch, Julia Koss and Hannah Romboy. Assists from Gloria Medina, Jenna Borts, Karina Valdivia, Sophia Marsch, and Lauren Lopez. The defense and goalkeeper Liz Read did an excellent job of keeping Park from finding the back of the net. Next game is tonight against Greendale on the turf, JV 4:30pm and Varsity 6:30pm. Come show your support!
- Attention Seniors! If you have received a scholarship from your college/university or a business that you are accepting, please let the Pupil Services office know by Wednesday, May 3rd. Please bring a copy of the award to the office to verify contact person. If you have any questions please see Ms. Farnsworth, Ms Wolak or Ms. Hoppe.
- All students and staff: This is a reminder to register for the Knights Against Substance Abuse 5K Walk and Resource Fair by Monday, May 1st in order to secure your free T-shirt designed by our very own Isabelle Tran. Come and get some exercise, raise awareness about the danger of drugs and alcohol, and support a great cause! All proceeds will benefit the Meta House and SALS Recovery Houses. Registration will be accepted through the morning of the event, but a T-shirt is not guaranteed. See Mrs. Bentley in the Pupil Services office with any questions.
- Congratulations to Stevie Siepler who correctly guessed that Ms. Gauger played the music and provided the clues for today's Music Friday! Your prize will be delivered to you sometime today! Remember to submit your guess to tinyurl.com/ocmusicfriday if you know the who is playing the music!
- Congratulations to this week's Renaissance Knightly Honor Award winners. They are: Logan Weinert, Benjerman Hermann, Kayla Xu, Caleb Boettcher, Mason Barribeau, Sara Traxel, Grace Wellstein, Allison Bonchek. The winners of the cookie, fries, or beverage are: Caleb Capstran, Megan Pulvermacher, Intisar Hussein and the winner of the $10 gift card is Danielle Schneider. Congratulations to all. Great effort ! All winners please report to the Main Office and see Mrs. Lochowicz for your award.
- Attention all boys interested in trying out for baseball this season. There will be a mandatory sign up meeting in the Little Theater on Thursday, May 4th at 2:55 pm. If you are not at this meeting, we will assume you are not trying out this season. See Coach Holler in the Athletic office with any questions.
- The 9th and 10th Grade Renaissance Eligibility Lists will be posted outside the Pupil Services Department and in the LMC. Please check these lists for your name. If your name's not on the list and you believe that it should be, please see Mrs. Lochowicz no later than Noon on Thursday, April 27, 2017. The award hand out for 9th and 10th Grade will be on Monday, May 1, 2017 in Advisory.
- Congratulations to the Student Council members who participated in the State Conference on Sunday & Monday. They received 5 golds and 2 silvers in their competitions. A special congratulations goes to Lauren Grayson who was elected as the secretary for our region in the Wisconsin Association of School Councils! Great job everyone!
- Attention all Freshman and Sophomores! Are you a morning person who comes to school on time and with a great attendance record? Well, have we got the opportunity for you! After two years our “pledge girl”, Hannah White is graduating so we are looking for a new “pledge person”. If you are chosen you will report directly to the office promptly every morning to say the pledge at 7:30am. This position runs through your senior year. If you are interested come to the office to sign up and we will schedule a day for you to try-out by actually saying the pledge! The sign-up window will close on Friday, May 5th. Try-outs will happen the week of May 15th and you will be personally contacted with your “pledge day”.
- Prom Reservations will be accepted during Junior and Senior lunch today, April 27 and April 28. Be sure to have ALL forms correctly filled out and your payment enclosed. If you are not in Junior or Senior lunch, please see Mr. Stock.
- Attention Seniors! The graduation cord list has been posted outside the Pupil Services office. The cords include Top 10%, National Honor Society, Leadership, and/or Service. Please review this list and if you believe that you should receive a cord and your name is not listed, please see Ms. Hoppe in that office.
If you missed any previous announcements, please visit our Archived Announcements: