Tuesday, January 17, 2017
- Attention Lacrosse players. Open gym is tonight from 730 - 9.
- The Young Democrats will have a brief meeting after school today in room 113.
- Attention all FBLA members: We will have a meeting on Thursday (1/19) in Miss Stiebs room (123). We will be discussing Regionals including dress attire. See you there! FBLA members make sure to trade in your t-shirt this week. You MUST bring in your old shirt in order to receive a new one. See Miss Stiebs in room 123.
- There will be a GSA meeting this Thursday in room 257 from 2:45-3:30. New members are always welcome!
- T-shirts are in for the Young Republicans Club. Come to room 115 for our meeting after school on today at 2:55pm. Let's talk about the inauguration, the upcoming debate with the Young Democrats and get your shirts too.
- Have you ever wanted to guess for Music Friday, but couldn't get your guess submitted in time? Beginning this Friday, all guesses will be submitted to tinyurl.com/ocmusicfriday so you no longer have to be late for class! May the odds be ever in your favor!
- The Key Club meeting for Wednesday, January 18 is cancelled.
- Students enrolled in the OCHS ACT class: Please check the lists outside room 255 or 219 to see which group you are in for Wednesday's class. Please note that one of the Math groups will be meeting on Thursday instead. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Hunt or Ms. Appel.
- Attention Seniors Jostens will be here on today, January 17th and Wednesday January 18th to take your cap and gown orders for graduation. If your last name begins with A-M your order will be taken today. if you last name begins with N-Z your order will be taken on Wednesday. Jostens will be here from during 6th hour 12:00 Noon to 1:00 pm on both days in the vending area. If you did not receive an order packet please stop in the office asap.
- Computer Club's next LAN party will take place on Friday, January 20th from 3-9pm in the ARC. Permission slips are available in Pupil Services. Make sure to turn in your forms and your $10 fee by next Wednesday.
- Attention HOSA-Future Health Professionals attending State Leadership Conference. The mandatory meeting is Thursday, January 26 at 2:50-3:30 in room 141. We will be preparing for competitive events with our group members, discuss fundraising, and share future meeting dates. See you there!
- Campus Life will be meeting this Wednesday in Room 115 after school. Come enjoy food, fun, fellowship and discuss topics that are relevant to your life from a Biblical perspective.
If you missed any previous announcements, please visit our Archived Announcements: