Tuesday, February 21, 2017
- Today’s Chef Special is a Muffaletta Flatbread Sandwich.
- Mock Trial students who are still interested in ordering a mock trial team t shirt, see either Stephanie Sauve or Mr. Olinski by Wednesday so we can put the order in.
- Comic Book Club Members: The Funko Pop money is due TOMORROW. If you don't pay you will not have a pop to paint. Next meeting is Wednesday, March 8th.
- Congratulations to the Boys Varsity Basketball Team on winning the Southeast Conference Title last evening. This is the first conference title since 2005-2006! The boys return home Thursday, February 23rd (Senior night) to face Indian Trails. There will be a pre-game ceremony at 6:30pm before the Varsity warm-ups to recognize the 8 seniors. Come on out and support the boys in their last regular season game!
- Hey, how do you feel about turtles? Gypsies? Astronomy? Love triangles involving unassuming sandwich makers? If you like any of these (or are at least curious as to how they're connected), you should come see the Winter Musical Fly By Night! Showtimes are Thursday February 23rd- Saturday the 25th at 7:00pm and Sunday the 26th at 2:00pm. Tickets are on sale in the lunchroom today through Friday. Hope to see you there!
- Multicultural Club: There will be a meeting this Wednesday, February 22nd in Room 107! Hope to see all of you there!
- Campus Life will be meeting this Wednesday in Room 115 after school.
- The 9th and 10th Grade Renaissance Eligibility Lists are posted outside the Pupil Service Department and in the LMC. Please check these lists for your name. If your name does not appear on these lists and you believe that it should, please see Mrs. Lochowicz no later than 3PM on March 1st. The awards for 9th and 10th Grade will be handed out on Monday, March 6th in your Advisory.
- Attention All Boy Golfers! There will be a mandatory sign-up meeting (for any golfer that did not attend my earlier meeting during the Spring Athletics Night) on Thursday, February 23, in room 151 at 2:55 (it will last about 15-20 minutes). Try-outs begin Monday, March 27, and you must have a current physical exam on file to participate. Please see Coach Thome if you have any questions.
- P7 after school TODAY, Tuesday! Join us or stop by room 238!
- The Young Democrats and Young Republicans will be having our first debate of the school year TODAY, Tuesday, February 21st after school in room 107 at 2:55pm. We will be debating Reproductive Rights and Immigration. People of all political views, including first-timers are welcome!
- There is a Prom Committee meeting on Thursday, February 23rd at 3:00 pm in the TV Studio. Bring a friend!
- Attention girls track & field team members! Just a reminder to complete the following items prior to track & field season starting: The sweat suit brochure needs to be turned in to Coach Tutas by this Wednesday, February 22, 2017 with checks made out to Oak Creek High School. Sample sweatsuits are in the weight-room office if you need to try the jacket and pants on for size. Make sure you load the 20 emails into your notepad on your cell phone by February 22, 2017 and show them to Coach Tutas prior to March 6 for correct input. Complete a physical, emergency medical card, signed athletic code meeting certification signed by you and your parents, register online or in person and pay your fees prior to March 6, 2017. We have the boys WIAA Regional Basketball Tournament concession stands on both Friday, March 3, 2017 and Saturday, March 4, 2017. I need 5-7 girls to work confessions and if you will be available sign up with Coach Tutas.