Tuesday, January 16, 2018
- Mock Trial will meet after school tonight. We need everyone to be at these last practices. Attorney Adam will be there tonight to work with our club. He will stay late to work with students.
- Best Buddies winter wonderland party is this Wednesday after school in the cafeteria! All peer buddies, buddies, and associate members are invited to come out for games, coloring, Frozen music, and ice cream treats! See you there!
- Attention Multicultural Club Members. There will be NO meeting this Thursday due to exams. Everybody study and watch Twitter and Groupme for any updates.
- Computer Club will meet today after school in room 14. We will be holding a group discussion on the recent Consumer Electronics Show that was held in Las Vegas. Did you see or hear about something at the show that intrigued you? Come and discuss it with the group!
- Attention FBLA members! We are having a meeting this Thursday in room 150! We have lots of new announcements and are hosting a guest speaker! Be there!
- Craft Club will meet tomorrow (Wednesday) after school in room 250! Anyone is welcome; bring your current project to work on! We will also discuss the possibility of a future service project.
- Campus Life meets tomorrow, Wednesday, after school in room 115.
- Attention all Boys Soccer Players: Please meet Mr. Holler in room 150 at 3:20 pm on TODAY, Tuesday, January 16th to meet your new varsity head boys coach!
- Lady Knight Track & Field! Three important dates and items: 1. Volunteers are needed for the 'Open House' table on Thursday, January 11, 2018 to sign up 8th graders interested in track & field, set up trophy display from our competitions in prior years and do public relations for our program. Sign up with Coach Tutas. 2. Save the date: Tuesday, January 23, 2018, Girls Track & Field have the concession stand for our Lady Knight Basketball team versus Kenosha Bradford. Sign up with Coach Tutas 3. Sunday, February 11, 2018 is the Spring Sports Meeting presented by Coach Holler in the OCHS Main Gym from 6:30-7:30pm. There will be a track & field meeting immediately following in the cafeteria about the upcoming Spring 2018 Track & Field Season.