Monday, January 16, 2017
- Congratulations to your Knights wrestling team on their tournament win at Brookfield Central High School on Saturday. The Knights beat the 3rd ranked team in the state by 25 points to win the championship. Placing first for the Knights were; Mitch Landgraf, Matt Berlin, Nolan Paar and John Wright.The Knights have their last home dual meet of the season Thursday in the old gym at 7:00 pm against Kenosha Tremper.
- The Ice Force Varsity hockey team lost 8-1 to University School on Friday and 6-3 to Kenosha on Saturday. Scoring on Friday was St. Francis' Bailey Beierle. New Berlin Eisenhower goalie Jason Cooke made 43 saves. In the Kenosha game, goals were scored by New Berlin West's Dominic Martinetti and Nate Mueller along with Beierle. Goalie Jason Cooke made 40 saves. The JV Ice Force lost a barn burner to the University School 6-5 on Friday night and lost in Kenosha 7-3 on Saturday night. Scoring their first goals of the season were Union Groves's Dalton Philips and Greendale's Nick Richlen vs Kenosha. New Berlin West goalie Austin Bartell made 22 saves on Friday and Greendale's Alex Waystedt made 29 saves on Saturday.
- Girls Basketball: Congratulations to the girls basketball program as they swept Indian Trails at all three levels last Friday. Leading the varsity to 64-31 victory were Maddie Gard and Haley Zylka who had 14 and 13 points respectively. The girls take the court again at home on Friday against Kenosha Bradford. See you there. Go Knights!
- Congratulations to the Boys Freshmen, JV, & Varsity Basketball Teams on Friday for their sweep of Kenosha Indian Trails. The Varsity Knights held Indian Trails potent offense to 14 first half points. With the Victory the Knights improved to 9-2 on the season and 5-1 in Conference. Come on out tomorrow evening and support your Boys Basketball team as they take on the Rockets of South Milwaukee at 7:00pm.
- Have you ever wanted to guess for Music Friday, but couldn't get your guess submitted in time? Beginning this Friday, all guesses will be submitted to tinyurl.com/ocmusicfriday so you no longer have to be late for class! May the odds be ever in your favor!
- The Key Club meeting for Wednesday, January 18 is cancelled.
- Students enrolled in the OCHS ACT class: Please check the lists outside room 255 or 219 to see which group you are in for Wednesday's class. Please note that one of the Math groups will be meeting on Thursday instead. If you have any questions, please see Ms. Hunt or Ms. Appel.
- Hey all Renaissance members! We are looking for a couple of volunteers for childcare for the Festival of Choirs this Thursday from 6:30-8:30. If you are available, stop in room 213 to sign up.
- Computer Club will meet tomorrow in room 14 from 3-4pm. We'll be discussing game modding and our upcoming LAN party. New members are always welcome so feel free to join us!
- T-shirts are in for the Young Republicans Club. Come to room 115 for our meeting after school on Tuesday at 2:55pm. Let's talk about the inauguration, the upcoming debate with the Young Democrats and get your shirts too.
- Your OC Powerlifters competed at the Cudahy Regional over the weekend. Winning medals for the Knights were: Cade Quillin, Jack Biesel, Collin Ciombor, Owen Rozumalski, Steven Myers, Thomas Wojnowski, Isaiah Perez, Alyssa Lessard, Dani Drapes, Taylor Borchardt, Jazsmin Washington, and Ashley Ristic. Great job by everyone who competed.
- Attention Seniors Jostens will be here on Tuesday, January 17th and Wednesday January 18th to take your cap and gown orders for graduation. If your last name begins with A-M your order will be taken Tuesday if you last name begins with N-Z your order will be taken on Wednesday. Jostens will be here from during 6th hour 12:00 Noon to 1:00 pm on both days in the vending area. If you did not receive an order packet please stop in the office asap.
- Computer Club's next LAN party will take place on Friday, January 20th from 3-9pm in the ARC. Permission slips are available in Pupil Services. Make sure to turn in your forms and your $10 fee by next Wednesday.
- Attention HOSA-Future Health Professionals attending State Leadership Conference. The mandatory meeting is Thursday, January 26 at 2:50-3:30 in room 141. We will be preparing for competitive events with our group members, discuss fundraising, and share future meeting dates. See you there!
If you missed any previous announcements, please visit our Archived Announcements: