Cedar Hills Elementary
An Oak Creek-Franklin Public School; Building Successful Futures Together
Working together to engage, challenge and inspire every student every day.
- Cedar Hills engages students with exceptional learning experiences and caring support.
- Cedar Hills challenges students to think critically, collaborate, communicate, & create.
- Cedar Hills inspires students to set and achieve ever higher goals.
We are Cedar Hills, Building Successful Futures Together!
Core Values & Beliefs
Success of Every Student: Students should have many varied opportunities to learn, to achieve, and to celebrate success in & out of the classroom. We act on our belief that all students can learn anything.
Respect & Integrity: Communication and interaction among and between students, parents, employees, and community members should be defined by mutual respect, trust, and support. We celebrate our diverse community; differences enrich and strengthen us.
Continuous Improvement: We value continuous improvement through collaboration, shared leadership, & learning at all levels. Faculty, staff, administrators, parents, & students collaboratively evaluate our individual and collective progress & take action to improve.
High Expectations: Expectations are clearly defined, understood, and shared. Students, parents, and employees are empowered, supported, and trained to meet expectations. Successes are recognized and celebrated.
Teamwork: Education is a partnership among the community, parents, students, and school personnel; decisions are made with their input and participation. We work together to innovate and ensure student success in a supportive environment.
Safety: Schools and work sites must be safe and secure environments for students, parents, and employees - emotionally as well as physically.
School Improvement Goals 2017-18
- Literacy Goal: Cedar Hills’ median Student Growth Percentile (SGP) will increase from 61 to 65 or higher and the percent of students meeting proficiency will increase by 4% (from 54 to 58%).
- Math Goal: Cedar Hills’ median Student Growth Percentile (SGP) will increase from 61 to 65 or higher and the percent of students meeting proficiency will increase by 4% (from 59% to 63%).
- Student Engagement Goal: Student Engagement Score will increase from 4.05 to 4.10.
- Parent Engagement Goal: Parent Engagement Score will increase from 4.38 to 4.43.
- Employee Engagement Goal: Employee Engagement Score will increase from 4.30 to 4.35.