Community Facility Use Temporary Revisions for Spring/Summer 2021
Updated March 30, 2021
Community Facility Renters,
The Oak Creek-Franklin School District continues safe practices to reduce the spread of COVID-19 throughout the district and community. To that end, we as all facility users to continue the following practices:
- Guests and participants shall use face coverings when inside or when unable to practice social distancing
- The District encourage renters to use provided disinfecting materials to sanitize high touch areas before and after use
- Facilities will open to all group sizes based on general facility restrictions
- Bleacher spaces will open for spectator use
- Continue to use water bottles and refill stations at each facility.
The COVID disclaimer remains on all facility agreements:
Any persons using Oak Creek-Franklin School District facilities, agree to abide by guidelines and restrictions of state and local health officials existing at the time of their use of reserved facilities. Any such persons knowingly and voluntarily assume all risks related to their exposure to COVID-19 or other contagious diseases while using such facilities and expressly agree to hold the Oak Creek-Franklin School District harmless and waive any claims against the Oak Creek-Franklin School District for any illness or injury that may result from their voluntary use of reserved facilities.
Access will be reviewed regularly to open space as possible under the guidelines of the City of Oak Creek Health Department and School District.
Facilities available for community rental on a space available basis
To request a reservation, contact Julie Walbrun at email@example.com.
New user requests may take up to 2 weeks.
Review the District procedures, scheduling periods and rental fees of facilities by clicking on the links to the right.
- Reservation requests must be submitted with a Facility Use Application.
- A Certificate of Liability Insurance with the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District listed as the Certificate Holder is required.
Youth Programs Director
Facility use questions can be directed to Julie Walbrun, Youth Programs Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-768-6166.
Summer space is limited.