Health & Wellness Center
Tuesdays and Thursdays, 7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
The Health & Wellness Center is located inside of the 9th Grade Center (8640 S. Howell Avenue) on the Oak Creek High School campus. Please enter through Door #11, which faces Howell Avenue and is the closest door to the intersection of Howell Avenue and Puetz Road. There are designated parking spots for the Health & Wellness Center directly across from Door #11.
Who can use the Health & Wellness Center?
- Employees on the Medical Plan
- Retirees on Medical Plan
- Spouses on Medical Plan
- Children 2 years+ on Medical Plan
How do I make an appointment?
- Call the Healthstat Scheduling Line: 1-866-959-9355
- Call the Health & Wellness Center directly during open hours: 414-304-8787
- Once you are an established patient, you will have access to the patient portal to schedule appointments online
- Preventive Care
- Disease Management
- Acute Care
- Wellness Initiatives
- Referral to Specialists
- Lab Work
- Dispensing of Medications
The Health & Wellness Center can dispense certain medications at the point of care.
- Must be prescribed by our provider during a visit
- Cannot fill prescriptions from outside providers like a pharmacy
- Formulary includes top utilized medications and the medications used most commonly for diagnosis in a Primary Care Office
- No narcotics or controlled substances will be stocked
- Dispensed at no cost to you
- Health Literacy: Finding the Right Words for Better Health Email Communication
- 5 Questions Poster: Questions to ask your doctor before a test, treatment or procedure
- Get Involved with Your Health Care Infographic: 10 questions to ask in English and Spanish
- Be More Involved in Your Health Care Brochure: Tips for patients
- Health Literacy Poster: Poster to promote health literacy
- Health Plan Survey: Survey questions to gauge health plan understanding
- Tips For Talking with Your Doctor: Multiple handouts from National Institute on Aging
MANAGING HOLIDAY STRESS
- 12 Ways to Have a Healthy Holiday Season Email Communication
- Battling Holiday Depression Flyer: Tips to help you minimize holiday stress
- Holiday Stress Eating Flyer: Healthy tips to help you enjoy holiday parties, while also staying in control of your weight
- Sticking to Your Budget Flyer: Pointers to help you stick to your holiday budget and manage your seasonal financial stress
- Hectic Holiday - Battling Holiday Depression and Stress Poster: Steps to battling holiday stress
- Identity Theft Email
- Identity Theft & You Poster
- Identity Theft: Protecting Yourself
- Identify Theft: Beyond the Basics
- Stress Reduction Tips
- Coping With Stress
- Mental Health Overview
- Manage Time to Manage Stress
- Get Moving to Manage Stress
- Relieving Stress in the Workplace
"All was so good when I went (to the center) yesterday. This is definitely a great addition to our district. I like the saved parking spaces as well!"
"I had an ear infection and a sore throat. The PA gave me an antibiotic and a new prescription for Flonase for my allergies. It's really nice here and the PA is great too."
My husband and I both went to the health center for chest colds. It was so quick and easy. The facility is great--nice and clean. The staff was friendly and thorough. They treated us well and took very good care of us. They even had masks for us, so we wouldn't spread germs.
Cynthia moved to Milwaukee to pursue her passion of medicine and received her Master's in Physician Assistant Studies from Marquette University. Originally from Chicago, she stayed in Milwaukee and has called it home for over a decade.
Cynthia brings a warm and caring practicing style to her patients. She believes in establishing a partnership between herself and her patient with a focus on healthy lifestyles and medical management to help her patients achieve optimal health and wellness. Her experiences include Family Practice, Urgent Care, Pain Management, and Workplace Wellness. Her primary interests include health and wellness promotion and chronic disease management (such as diabetes and high blood pressure).
Outside of work, she enjoys reading, cooking, gardening, trying new restaurants, and spending time with family - her husband, baby daughter, and 2 boxer dogs.