4K & 5K Enrollment
The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District serves all of the City of Oak Creek and a 7-square mile portion of the City of Franklin.
4K Program: Four-years-old by September 1
Kindergarten: Five-years-old by September 1
A Note for 4K Families:
If you complete Step 1 and Step 2 of the enrollment process by July 30
you will be notified of placement by August 13.
New 4K students will receive a "Future Knight" t-shirt and drawstring bag
A Note for Kindergarten Families:
5K enrollment is only required for new students
who are not currently enrolled in the District's 4K program.
New kindergarten students enrolling in the district will receive an "OC" drawstring bag
Step 1: Submit Enrollment Application
Step 2: Bring Documents to District Office
To complete the enrollment process a parent or legal guardian will need to bring the required documents to District Office.
What to bring:
- Your photo ID (parent or legal guardian)
- Your child’s original birth certificate
- A printed copy of your submitted online enrollment application
- Proof of Residency document (a current WE Energies or Water utility bill, a signed lease agreement, or property tax bill)
- Your child's immunization record (you may download from the Wisconsin Immunization Registry) or an Immunization Waiver, if applicable (immunization requirements are listed on page 5)
- Completed 4K Questionnaire or 5K Questionnaire
District Office Location:
7630 S. 10th St
Oak Creek, WI 53154
No appointment needed