4K & 5K Enrollment
Welcome Future Knights!
The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District serves all of the City of Oak Creek and a 7-square mile portion of the City of Franklin.
Required documents for previously submitted applications
must be brought to the District Office by June 22.
Online registration will be closed for maintenance
June 20-July 5
4K Program: four-years-old by September 1, 2022
Kindergarten: five-years-old by September 1, 2022
A Note for 4K Families:
After Step 1 and Step 2 of the enrollment process is complete, applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of placement over the summer.
A Note for Kindergarten Families:
5K enrollment is only required for new students who are not currently enrolled in this district's 4K program.
Step 1: Submit Enrollment Application
Step 2: Provide Required Documents
To complete the enrollment process, a parent or legal guardian will need to provide the required documents below within two weeks of submitting the application.
What to bring:
- Your photo ID (parent or legal guardian)
- Your child’s original birth certificate
- A printed copy of your online enrollment application
- Proof of Residency (a current WE Energies or Water utility bill, a current lease agreement, or property tax statement)
- Immunization record ( you may download this from the Wisconsin Immunization Registry)
or claim a Waiver, if applicable (immunization requirements are listed on page 5
- Completed 4K Questionnaire or 5K Questionnaire
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District
7630 S. 10th St
Oak Creek, WI
(no appointment needed)