4K & 5K Enrollment
The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District serves all of the City of Oak Creek and a 7-square mile portion of the City of Franklin.
Children who will be 4 years-old by September 1, 2021
may enroll in the 2021-2022 school year for 4K
Please note: 5K enrollment (5 years-old by September 1) is only required for new students
who are not currently enrolled in the District's 4K program.
New 4K students will receive a "Future Knight" t-shirt and bag!
New kindergarten students enrolling in the district will receive an "OC" drawstring bag!
Step 1: Submit Enrollment Application
Step 2: Bring Documents to District Office
To complete the enrollment process a parent/legal guardian will need to bring the required documents to District Office.
What to bring:
- Your photo ID (parent/legal guardian)
- Your child’s original birth certificate
- A printed copy of your submitted online enrollment application
- Proof of Residency document (a current WE Energies or Water utility bill, a signed lease agreement, or property tax bill)
- Your child's immunization record (may be downloaded from the Wisconsin Immunization Registry) or an Immunization Waiver, if applicable (immunization requirements on page 5)
- Completed 4K Questionnaire or 5K Questionnaire, if applicable
District Office Location:
7630 S. 10th St
Oak Creek, WI 53154
Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM -4:00 PM
(no appointment needed)