4K & 5K Enrollment
Welcome Future Knights!
The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District serves all of the City of Oak Creek and a 7-square mile portion of the City of Franklin.
4K Program: four-years-old by September 1, 2022
Kindergarten: five-years-old by September 1, 2022
A Note for 4K Families:
After Step 1 and Step 2 of the enrollment process is complete, applications will be reviewed and you will be notified of placement over the summer.
A Note for Kindergarten Families:
5K enrollment is only required for new students who are not currently enrolled in this district's 4K program.
Step 1: Submit Enrollment Application
Step 2: Provide Required Documents
To complete the enrollment process, a parent or legal guardian will need to bring all required documents listed below to the District Office within 2 weeks of submission. Applications older than 2 weeks will expire.
What to bring:
- Your photo ID (parent or legal guardian)
- Your child’s original birth certificate
- A printed copy of your online enrollment application
- Proof of Residency (a current WE Energies or Water utility bill, a current lease agreement, or property tax statement)
- Immunization record ( you may download this from the Wisconsin Immunization Registry)
or claim a Waiver, if applicable (immunization requirements are listed on page 5
- Completed 4K Questionnaire or 5K Questionnaire
These documents must brought to the District Office within 2 weeks of submitting
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District
7630 S. 10th St
Oak Creek, WI
(no appointment needed)