How to Enroll
There are two steps to complete the enrollment process for your new student. Please note: This process is for residents of the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District and families who have received notice of acceptance through the Open Enrollment program. The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District serves all of the City of Oak Creek and a 7-square mile portion of the City of Franklin. For questions call (414) 768-5880.
4K & 5K Enrollment
Visit our 4K & 5K Enrollment page for information regarding 4K & 5K enrollment.
Step 1: Complete an Online Enrollment Application
NEW STUDENTS ENROLLING IN GRADES 9-12: Your high school student(s) will need to be present when you complete online enrollment to electronically sign the student and family handbook and, if applicable, the Athletic/Activities Code and the consent form for Policy 443.1, Random Drug Testing For High School Participants in Athletics, Co-Curricular Activities, and Students with Parking Permits.
Step 2: Bring Documents to District Office
To finish the enrollment process, parents/guardians need to stop in the District Office to drop off documents Monday-Friday, 7:30 am - 4:00 pm.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your photo ID
- Proof of Residency documentation (Current utility bill, signed lease agreement, property tax bill)
- Completed Proof of Residency Form
- Records Request Form
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child's immunization record (Available on the Wisconsin Immunization Registry)
- Completed 4K Questionnaire or 5K Questionnaire (if applicable)
- A printed copy of your completed online enrollment application
District Office Location:
Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District Office
7630 South 10th Street, Oak Creek, WI 53154
Enrollment time: Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.