How to Enroll
The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District serves all of the City of Oak Creek and a 7-square mile portion of the City of Franklin. If you reside within these attendance boundaries, you may begin the two-step enrollment process below. This process is also for families who have been accepted through the Open Enrollment program.
4K & 5K Enrollment
Visit our 4K & 5K Enrollment page for information regarding
Step 1: Submit Enrollment Application
CHOOSE THE APPROPRIATE BUTTON BELOW TO BEGIN
Please Note- When Enrolling in Grades 9-12:
Your high school student(s) will need to be present when you complete online enrollment application to electronically sign the student and family handbook and, if applicable, the Athletic/Activities Code and the consent form for Policy 443.1, Random Drug Testing For High School Participants in Athletics, Co-Curricular Activities, and Students with Parking Permits.
Step 2: Bring Documents to District Office
To complete the enrollment process, a parent/legal guardian will need to bring the required documents to the District Office.
WHAT TO BRING:
- Your photo ID (parent or legal guardian)
- Your child’s original birth certificate
- A printed copy of your submitted online enrollment application
- Proof of Residency document (a current WE Energies or Water bill, a lease agreement, or property tax bill)
- Completed Proof of Residency Form
- Completed Records Request Form (1st -12th grade)
- Your child's immunization record (you may download this from the Wisconsin Immunization Registry)
or an Immunization Waiver, if applicable (immunization requirements on page 5)
- Completed 4K Questionnaire or 5K Questionnaire, if applicable
District Office Location:
7630 S. 10th St
Oak Creek, WI 53154
(no appointment needed)