Welcome to Meadowview Elementary
An Oak Creek-Franklin Public School
Building Successful Futures Together
Working together to engage, challenge and inspire every student every day.
- Meadowview engages students with exceptional learning experiences and caring support.
- Meadowview challenges students to think critically, collaborate, communicate, & create.
- Meadowview inspires students to set and achieve ever higher goals.
Every student is prepared to excel with academic skills, as well as the ability to effectively communicate, collaborate, create, think critically, and problem solve.
Every student is prepared for middle school with necessary civic, global, and digital skills.
Core Values & Beliefs
Success of Every Student: Students should have many varied opportunities to learn, to achieve, and to celebrate success in & out of the classroom. We act on our belief that all students can learn anything.
Respect & Integrity: Communication and interaction among and between students, parents, employees, and community members should be defined by mutual respect, trust, and support. We celebrate our diverse community; differences enrich and strengthen us.
Continuous Improvement: We value continuous improvement through collaboration, shared leadership, & learning at all levels. Faculty, staff, administrators, parents, & students collaboratively evaluate our individual and collective progress & take action to improve.
High Expectations: Expectations are clearly defined, understood, and shared. Students, parents, and employees are empowered, supported, and trained to meet expectations. Successes are recognized and celebrated.
Teamwork: Education is a partnership among the community, parents, students, and school personnel; decisions are made with their input and participation. We work together to innovate and ensure student success in a supportive environment.
Safety: Schools and work sites must be safe and secure environments for students, parents, and employees - emotionally as well as physically.
2017-2018 School Improvement Goals
- Literacy Goal: The Meadowview’s median Student Growth Percentile (SGP) will increase from 53 to 57 and the percent of students meeting proficiency will increase by 4% (from 54 to 58%).
- Math Goal: The Meadowview’s median Student Growth Percentile (SGP) will increase from 54 to 58 and the percent of students meeting proficiency will increase by 4% (from 58% to 62%).
- Student Engagement Goal: Student Engagement Score increases from 4.15 to 4.20.
- Parent Engagement Goal: Parent Engagement Score increases from 4.33 to 4.38.
- Employee Engagement Goal: Employee Engagement Score increases from 3.56 to 3.66.