Join us for OC Olympics for students with Special Needs from the Oak Creek and surrounding districts!
***Fees will go towards the cost of the Olympics and future events.***
- 8:45-9:30 am All Volunteers & Athletes Check-in at the OCHS Football Stadium
- 9:55 am - After check-in, athletes and one parent/guardian report to the Miller Pond Pavilion
- 10 am - Opening Ceremony
LET THE GAMES BEGIN: (OC Olympic Events)
- 10:30 am: Events 1-8 & Quiet Event # 16
- 11:30 am: Events 9-16 & Quiet Event #1
- 12:30 pm: Events 1-8 & Quiet Event # 16
- 1:30 pm:Events 9-16 & Quiet Event #1
- 2:30 pm: Events 1-16 (All events)
- 3:30 - Closing Ceremony at 3:30 pm - All Welcome and will receive a participation medal.
All Athletes & Fans: Please use this link if you would like to purchase a participant t-shirt and/or a fan t-shirt: LINK (shirts are optional and not needed to participate). ***Availability of shirts is not guaranteed for registrations after Oct 26, 2021.