Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District

Work Permits

Work permits for minors may be obtained online through the Department of Workforce Development's Equal Rights Division's new online work permit application tool. 

Parents and guardians may obtain a work permit by using these instructions. Payment is made directly to the department through the application, using a credit or debit card or by ACH direct withdrawal. Once the permit application process is complete, the Department mails a paper copy of the permit directly to the employer.

Obtain a Work Permit