We welcome you and your comments to the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District Facebook and Twitter pages.
The purpose of these sites is to present matters of public interest to District residents, businesses, visitors and other interested parties. You may submit your comments, but please note this is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
Once posted, the District reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, or religious group. Further, the District also reserves the right to delete the following comments:
- Contain spam, advertising or include links to other sites
- Clearly off topic, and/or disruptive
- Advocate illegal activity
- Promote particular services, products, or political organizations
- Infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- Violate any Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District Policies
Please note that the comments expressed on these sites do not reflect the opinions and position of the Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District, Administration, Board of Education, or its employees.
Activity on Oak Creek/Franklin School District Facebook and Twitter pages is subject to public disclosure (Wis. Stat. 19.31-19.39).