The Oak Creek-Franklin Joint School District will be continuing to offer lunches for community members ages 18 and under until further notice. Beginning April 6, in an effort to be more proactive and responsive to social distancing and safer at home orders, please be advised of a couple of changes.
Beginning April 6, 2020:
Breakfast will also be included and picked up at the same time.
Pick up times and locations will remain the same; however, pick up days will be on Mondays and Wednesdays only. On Monday, 2 breakfasts and 2 lunches will be provided. On Wednesday, 3 lunches and 3 breakfasts will be provided.
With the extensive time of school closures, Monday and Wednesday will now be hot meals ready to eat. The weekly menu will be posted on this webpage on Thursday for the next week.
Pick Up Locations (Mondays & Wednesdays only, 11:00 am - 12:30 pm):
- Forest Ridge (2200 W Drexel Ave)
- Oak Creek High School (340 E Puetz Rd)
- Salvation Army (8853 S Howell Ave)
The Salvation Army will also continue to deliver meals to the following apartment complexes at these approximate times on Mondays and Wednesdays only:
- Centennial Park Apartments: 11:00 am to 11:15 am
- The Gables at Oak Creek: 11:15 am to 11:30 am
- Springbrook Cercle Apartments: 11:30 am to 11:45 am
- Country Oaks Apartments: 11:45 am to 12:00 pm
- Riverwood Estates: 12:00 pm to 12:15 pm
- Brandywood Apartments: 12:15 pm to 12:30 pm