Online Registration for the 2019-20 school year is now open! This process is for returning families and new families who have already completed the enrollment process. Online Registration must be completed by a parent/guardian residing in the student's primary household (the household used to determine residency and elementary/middle school placement).
To access Online Registration, please follow the steps below. Your student's account cannot be used to complete Online Registration.
- Log into your Infinite Campus Parent Portal Account
- Select "More" in the bottom left-hand corner of your parent portal
- Select "Online Registration" from the list
If you do not have an Infinite Campus Parent Portal account, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org (using the email address we have on file for you) to request one. Please include your child's name, school, and grade.
Online Registration will close on August 9, 2019. For more information, please visit the Online Registration page on the District website.
Back to School Timeline and Information
Information for the 2019-2020 school year, including the 19-20 Back to School timeline, supply lists, and more, is available on the Back to School page of our website.
*OAK CREEK HIGH SCHOOL FAMILIES*
There are a few new items for our high school families for the 2019-2020 school year. Your high school student(s) will need to be present when you complete Online Registration to electronically sign the student and family handbook and, if applicable, the Athletic/Activities Code and the consent form for Policy 443.1, Random Drug Testing For High School Participants in Athletics, Co-Curricular Activities, and Students with Parking Permits. Online Registration for high school families will take at least 15 minutes to complete.
- *NEW* RANDOM DRUG TESTING FOR HIGH SCHOOL PARTICIPANTS IN ATHLETICS, CO-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES, AND STUDENTS WITH PARKING PERMITS: As part of the Online Registration process, any high school student who will participate in athletics, activities and/or have a parking pass during the 2019-20 school year will need to review and sign the consent form for Policy 443.1,Random Drug Testing for High School Participants in Athletics, Co-Curricular Activities, and Students with Parking Permits. The consent form needs to be electronically signed by both the parent/guardian and the student. This means your high school student will need to be present during the Online Registration process.
- *NEW* HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS & ACTIVITIES REGISTRATION: The high school athletics & activities portion of Online Registration will need to be completed for all students who are considering participating in ANY sport or activity during the 2019-20 school year. This includes any student who is considering participating in any fall, winter, or spring sport or activity. Your high school student will need to be present during the Online Registration process to electronically sign the Athletic/Activities Code. Parents/guardians of athletes will also need to provide your student's health insurance information.
For more information, please visit the Online Registration page on the District website.